Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Newark Airport

Hello Once Again.

I am currently sitting in the Newark Airport, waiting for my plane to Shannon, Ireland. I have a nice long layover here (Over 4 hours!), so I figured I'd hop on to the computer and share my experience so far. Here's how the day's gone:

We arrived at the airport. Daddy and I put my brand new TSA locks on to my luggage so that it wouldn't get broken in to. Here's my daddy, smiling at how awesome my luggage is!



We got into the airport, and Dad decided that I should pose by one of the security signs. "Do a Vanna White," he said. And of course... I obliged. Ha



I made it out to my gate. It was oh so exciting. I sat there for a while. And played with my camera.


My flight from Atlanta to Newark was only about 2 hours long, but I managed to take lots of pictures before we even took off! One of the greatest parts of the flight was that I had my side of the aisle all to myself. Nobody was sitting in the two seats next to me!


Oh. And the "snack" Continental gave us was ridiculous. Check it out. That's a Turkey Sandwich!


I also took lots and lots of pictures out my window. Here are some of my favorites! (By the way, you can click on the picture to view it in its larger form.)











And last but not least for this photo full post, I'd like to share with you a sign that is almost directly next to my gate. Apparently, somebody here is in cahoots with the Irish. :-D


So long. Farewell. Slán agat.

Abigail

2 comments:

jklswife said...

hey...did they feed you when you were actually crossing the pond?

Abigail said...

Yes they did. Some chicken pasta thing... and for "Breakfast" everyone got a croissant and a mini fruit bowl.